Aquinas Institute of Theology's Ashley-O'Rourke Initiative for Health Ministry Leadership presents
Catholic Healthcare’s Critical Challenges
A Two-Day Retreat Workshop
On-site or Webinar
with Philip Boyle, Ph.D.
Vice President, Mission and Ethics
Catholic Health Care East
Jean deBlois, C.S.J., Ph.D.
Professor of Moral Theology
Program Director, M.A. in Health Care Mission
Aquinas Institute of Theology
- Explore some of the greatest challenges encountered in Catholic health care today.
- Grapple with issues raised by presenters, case studies and in shared conversation.
- Reflect theologically on how ethical decisions impact those involves.
Issues to be addressed include:
- Dilemmas at the beginning of life
- Appropriate care at end of life
- Organizational and clinical issues surrounding health care reform
- Living authentic Catholic identity in an ethically and religiously diverse world
Thursday, November, 8, 9am-4:30pm (Central Standard Time)
Friday, November 9, 9am-3pm
at Aquinas Institute of Theology
23 South Spring Avenue, Saint Louis, Missouri 63108
$150 for onsite participation (lunch provided);
$75 for the webinar
To Register, use this downloadable form.
For more information, call 314.256.8807 or 800.977.3869 or email: email@example.com